Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas


Just though I'd show off the ham I glazed for our Christmas lunch. It was a beauty, and looked even better than this. It didn't look like this for long though. The Christmas puddings I made also went down very well too.
Our family - my parents, and my four brothers' families as well as our own - had a nice day together. It was mercifully cool, and we even had some decent rain for the first time in a long time. That was a Christmas present in itself.
Today is Boxing Day - we've had a beach walk, ham and salad sandwiches for lunch, and I've been listening to the cricket while doing some drawing.
Hope you have all had peaceful Chrismases too.

3 comments:

africanaussie said...

Oh that looks yummy - it sounds as though you are now having some well earned rest.

Cabbage Tree Farm said...

Merry Xmas Paola, that ham looks fabulous. What are the green leaves ?bay.

Libby said...

Glad you had a lovely Christmas. And even to a vegetarian that ham looks great :-).