Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Out of the blogging habit

It's been a while, and I have completely got out of the blogging habit.
First I had a case of the blahs.
Then the computer hard disk was full, and I couldn't download photos until I dealt with that.
Then I got frustrated with my satellite internet connection, which doesn't appreciate doing stuff like..uploading photos to Blogger (like today...grrrr).
Then I couldn't take photos, because the batteries always seemed to be flat at the moment of inspiration.
Then I got out of the habit of taking photos.
Then I thought - no photos- no blog entry.
Then I stopped thinking about what I would blog about next.
Then I was out of the habit.

Yep, excuses. I'm full of 'em!

I've realised I miss blogging - so here's hoping I can get back in the habit.

4 comments:

Tania @ Out Back said...

Blogger has had lots of issues lately, so may be not all your doing lol.

Hope you come back soon, it's been way too quiet around here :)

xTania

Sonia said...

I hope so too. I enjoy reading your posts. It's funny you talk about feeling blah. I just posted today about blah days!

Cabbage Tree Farm said...

Hey Paola, I know how you feel! :-)
Nice to see you back.

emilysincerely said...

Hoping you get back to it too. Have a good week and a better weekend.Emily