Sunday, October 31, 2010

China Kidz Christmas Project

I've just signed up for the China Kidz Christmas Project being organised through Notes from the Frugal Trenches here. Frugal Trenches has some friends who care for orphans in China, and she is organising blog readers to knit, sew or crochet warm winter clothes, or simply buy a toy, all of which are sorely needed by the children. It sounds so simple and worthwhile. Please check out Frugal Trenches' blog, and volunteer to join in if you feel able.

Edited to add: I've just redone the link above, so hopefully it is working now. If not, click on the link to Note from the Frugal Trenches in my Bloglist at left, and check out the post from October 29.

2 comments:

achan said...

What a great idea, it sounds like the spirit of Christmas from long ago! I'm off to check it out!

achan said...

Paola does the link work? I've tried 3 times and it says it is the wrong address :(