Monday, September 27, 2010

Spring has definitely sprung












This is my favourite time of year in the garden. So much is in flower at the moment, and the scents wafting around are just gorgeous. Photos courtesy of my daughter (**Parental brag alert**- my daughter has had a photo shortlisted as a finalist in the Moran Photographic Prize in the primary schools section. To check out the finalists, go to http://www.moranprizes.com.au/ ).
[Grumpy aside here...why, why, why does Blogger make it so hard to upload multiple photos. Also, once I upload them, why is so hard to move them around. I'd love to do more multi-photo posts, but the frustration isn't worth it. Am I doing something wrong?]



3 comments:

Libby said...

How wonderful to have those in your garden. We don't have a lot of flowering plants so I always buy some to have in pots. I think all plants should have flowers :-).

Libby

Libby said...

Oh, and congrats to your daughter :-).

Libby

achan said...

Congratulations to your daughter, her photos are beautiful. Is the second shot a climbing rose?

Blogger has just been made a little easier for photo upload. If you hold down the control key when selecting you can upload numerous photos at once. Placing them in your blog though is still really difficult, just when I think I've figured it out I can't do it again.