Friday, June 4, 2010

Here in spirit

This is the third year of keeping this blog, and every year my blogging rate slows considerably between May and November. This is because as a casual teacher this is my busy time. At the moment I am working more often 4-5 days a week, as opposed to 1-3 days a week. So spare time gets tighter, as I try to keep up the things that I blog about. Unfortunately, blogging is the first thing that gets cut from the schedule. I still enjoy reading blogs though!
I've also been busy getting ready for the family bash for Action Man's 50th here on Sunday. I had visions of setting up tables outside - but it's been raining for two weeks now, with more to come. Even if it stops, it will be too muddy to be outside...so everyone, all 35 of 'em. will be inside. Cosy! I love my house, but it's one drawback is that there is no decent outside covered area. The verandahs are too narrow.
It should be a blast. I am very fortunate to have a close extended family, and we always have a good time when we get together.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Best wishes to Action Man. I hope you have a great party.
Tracy

Paola said...

thanks Tracy, we did have a great day - very tired just now though..

Sincerely, Emily said...

Glad you had a great get-together. Emily