Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Too busy to blog

Just thought I'd post to say I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. It happened last year, and again this year. I've been working 5 day weeks, and my blogging time has been reduced to zero.

What time I've had to spare has been spent doing the things I blog about:

Garden: Mainly mulching and spreading compost around. Apart from that, looking a bit neglected.

Kitchen: Still cooking every day, and just about every day am blessing the discovery of my much loved pressure cooker. I've said it before, and I'll say it again - everyone should have one!!

Sewing: Have made myself a skirt and a pair of cropped pants ready for an upcoming holiday.

Apart from that it's work, housework and family. Life's busy, but good.

2 comments:

Sincerely, Emily said...

"life happens". Glad to know things are fine, just busy. Things have started popping up in my garden for the fall plantings. I am starting to look at freezers and will need to buy one soon so I can freeze some of the goodies from the garden (and can some too). Emily

Paola said...

Thanks Emily, hope you get lots of satisfaction from freeing your goodies.