Thursday, May 7, 2009

Busy

Winter has started, and my busy time of the year as far as work is concerned has started as well. Teachers go down with sickness left, right and centre, and I start to beat the phone calls back with big sticks.

This is the time of year that I abruptly stopped blogging in 2008. When I am working 4-5 days a week as I am now, Life gets Hectic. I am either working, preparing for work, doing housework or parenting. In the little time I have left, there's a choice: either blog, or do the things I like to blog about. My priority is the latter, I'm afraid.

Nonetheless, I am going to try and blog once a week over the next few busy months, if not more. I don't want Spades and Spoons to need CPR again.

I hope you will hang in with me for the truncated version of Spades and Spoons.

3 comments:

littleecofootprints said...

I so know what you mean re "either blog, or do the things I like to blog about. My priority is the latter".

I'm the same - I go to bed imagining what I could blog about -but never find the time to actually post. I'd much rather 'do'.

Sincerely, Emily said...

I know for me busy times makes me appreciate the quieter times that much more. Emily

Paola said...

Sincerely, Emily, I'm trying to enjoy these busy times, because I know come summer things will quieten down on the work front, and my time will be my own once again. Fortunately, this coincides with busy times around this place so things balance out quite well really.

littleecofootprints, yes, blogging can take over your life if you let it.